|This article is about a subject whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a title, nickname or alias.|
- “Did I tell you?, You're my favorite, Doublemeat workers. You're so full of Doublemeat burgers, and you just slide down so smooth. Oh I just love the paralysis, it means I can eat you slowly. ”
- ―Wig Lady[src]
Wig Lady was the nickname given by the employees of Doublemeat Palace to a worm-like demon that masqueraded as an old lady.
She was a regular at the Doublemeat Palace. Unfortunately, she was not there for the Doublemeat Medley. This demon had a taste for the palace employees. She also enjoyed the cherry pie.
She was later killed by Willow when she saw the worm part of her (which revealed itself by exiting the top of her scalp) and a paralysed Buffy (intended to eat her). She cut the worm off, killing the Wig Lady, then shoved the still-wriggling worm into the meat grinder.
- “It's paralyzing, oh don't try to move dear, you really can't...much. ”
- ―Wig Lady[src]
Wig lady had the ability to disguise herself/itself as a sweet old lady; she/it wore a wig to hide the top of the head where the worm appendage came out. The worm part also had a paralyzing spray to make it easier to eat its victims.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- She was portrayed by Pat Crawford Brown.
- Pat Crawford Brown later starred with Kathryn Joosten (Genevieve Holt), Shawn Pyfrom (Hans Strauss), John Rubinstein (Linwood Murrow), Ridge Canipe (Tommy), Nick Chinlund (Ellis), Nathan Fillion (Caleb), Justina Machado (Jo) and Julie Benz (Darla) on Desperate Housewives. Additionally, Dagney Kerr (Kathy Newman), Patricia Bethune (Mrs. Kalish) and Ron Melendez (James) appeared in an episode.
- The worm portion of this creature bears a significant resemblance to the head of a Xenomorph from the Alien movie series.