Hi, welcome to Buffyverse Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Maria page.
Hi! I am sorry about my linking mistake, your information helped a lot, thank you very much!
Thank you for the extra tip! As you can tell i am just getting the hang of editing! -FaithBuffyTaraAnyaGlory 14:07 July 27th 2012
Thank you for your Dagney Kerr edit but i was wondering how you made that little table in the right. Can you please talk me through how to do it? -FaithBuffyTaraAnyaGlory 30 July, 2012, 21:33
Thank you very much for the message you left me, it has helped me a lot. --FaithBuffyTaraAnyaGlory 31 July, 2012, 12:07
Is there any template used for articles that are written from the real-world perspective, instead of in-universe imformation? I think it would be good for separating actors and characters or fan-used terms and terms used on the show. OwnerMan (talk) 23:05, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
Good point. I suppose that instead of a template pages could be divided by categories. Like say episodes, comics and actors could be put under "real-world" while individuals, organisations or concepts go under "in-universe".--OwnerMan (talk) 09:17, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think there is one yet, but it might be good to create one. Do you know how to, or should I? I think maybe an infobox at the top of an OOU page would be enough, right? The one problem is of course, what do you do with TV episodes and comic issues? Technically the item itself is OOU, but most of the information on the page is IU. --Paul van Gent (talk) 07:32, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
No, Angel Investigations is definitly ending .It was symbolized by many elements:Angel's redemption, Los Angeles, Wolfram & Hart, The Powers that Be...until Twilight.
Angel & Faith is completely an another time:a duo partners, not a group, localised in London for to ressurect Giles . Importants elements: many links with Giles' friends, family, ennemys and watchers'council.
One suggestion: new categorys for Angel & Faith like Angel & Faith alliees, angel & Faith clients, Angel & Faith ennemys
Comic book pages
- I only ever add promotional preview pages which have been released by Dark Horse (on their own website or websites of comic reviewers), never any home-made or fan-made scans. Please let me know if I should continue or if you'd rather I remove those. --Paul van Gent (talk) 17:46, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the clarification, will do! --Paul van Gent (talk) 17:46, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
Please note that if you're going to create disambiguation pages, then it is far smarter to see what links to a location before arbitrarily creating a disambiguation page there. Your choice of "Buffy" was very poor for such a disambiguation page, as there are over 400 links to that page (which was a redirect to Buffy Summers). -- sulfur (talk) 03:58, December 10, 2012 (UTC)
I've done a quick conversion of all of the "Buffybooks" and "Angelbooks" templates over to the "Book" template, but most of the information still needs to be filled in at this point. Finally, I've filled in all of the dates on the Angel novels page, and put the ISBNs into comments in the articles wherever I could.
I also made a couple of small format changes to the base template that you should be aware of:
- Moved "series" section to the bottom. Specific book info is more important (ie author, date, etc)
- "next" and "previous" do not need to be wrapped in a link. They automatically link now.
- On the same note, "series" does not need to be linked. Having said that, I can be easily convinced to change that back.
- Finally, there is a "type" variable. This allows us to mark "Buffy Book" or "Angel Book". To use it, simply use "Buffy" or "Angel".
Hi Paul, im new in Wikia and sorry about any fault. I only publish the transcripts cos i found the texts publisheds on this site, http://www.buffyworld.com/buffy/transcripts/
And i think make a help, so sorry, but I think if the text is available on the internet page can be replicated as popular domain. Maybe is it possible quoting the source?
Tysm and sorry again.