Hi, welcome to Buffyverse Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Buffy the Vampire Slayer (season 1) page.
Hi Borghi1811, I saw that you added the entire transcript of episodes in the quotes section of the episode-articles. I have removed those however, as it is a breach of copyright. The use of quotes to illustrate the nature of a piece of fiction is fair use. ―Paul van Gent (talk 08:35, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Paul, im new in Wikia and sorry about any fault. I only publish the transcripts cos i found the texts publisheds on this site, http://www.buffyworld.com/buffy/transcripts/
- And i think make a help, so sorry, but I think if the text is available on the internet page can be replicated as popular domain. Maybe is it possible quoting the source?
- Tysm and sorry again.
- Hi Borghi1811, I know the transcripts are available online elsewhere, but putting them online is illegal. If 20th Century Fox wanted to they could shut down the website because of it. We do not want that to happen to this wiki, so that is why we try to avoid anything illegal. If you really want to post the transcripts, ask permission from the admin. ―Paul van Gent (talk 09:55, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, I agree. Sorry about any trouble! If is need recovery what i change. NP
Unhelpful edits[edit source]
Please try to be a little more careful with your grammar when editing the pages. If your edits render parts of the page confusing or unreadable, then you're only making more work for the other editors.--OzzMan (talk) 20:58, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, i dont talk english like native language. Im brazilian, so i talk portuguese. I used google translator to translate, thinking: how is an tool making for americans, probably the english translator is correct. Sorry any troubled -- Borghi1811 (talk) 04:03, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
- NP, dont worry. Im block from oz and already ask to wikia cancel my account, more 2 or 3 days i dont more disturb the community. Ty and sorry again.