Hi, Trevor here. First off, I'm a very young wiki user/fan. I've been into Buffy since June 2011 and since then I've became a HUGE fan of the Buffyverse/series. Even thought it hasn't been quite a while since i became a fan, it kind of shaped my life and made an impact on me which makes me proud to say I'm a total nerd when it comes to Buffy :).
OH! I also just needed to say season 4 has the best soundtrack :3...
Noone's asked, but I guess I should tell you how I got my name. Well, the first wiki I contributed to was Adventure Time Wiki, and since it was my favorite show (before I watched Buffy ;) (THE BESTEST SHOW EVER XD)...did I just put parentheses' in parentheses'??? (yes I did..).) BUT ANYWAYS! I wanted to have adventure in my name and instead of time i needed another word...I tried over a million combinations (which happened to be taken.) 'till I ended up with this one...I really wanna change it since it sounds lame. Anyone know how to change it?
OK, first, I really don't know what to say on my profile other than "hi my name is Trevor and I wanna be a actor/author", but there is one thing I wanna say and I have no clue if I should do this on a talk page or what. So on the main page of the wiki, I was looking at the release dates for Angel and Buffy comics and they haven't been updated...for like a few months now. It's small, but it's really bothering me and everytime I try to fix/update it, it won't let me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, if I should discuss this with a main user, or if I'm suposed to say this somewhere else...I have no clue. I updated the release date calender which was also not updated. I just think we need more users to help us work on this whole wiki, which is mainly the goal of making a wiki, to make it perfect. I'm a young buffy fan/user so I just have no clue on what to do. I mainly talked about this on my user page since I needed to fill it up and junk. Thanks for listening? (if anyone is...)
As you know, Joss really knows how to play with our emotions and how to make us look like big, overgrown crying babies (Tara :'(...) He made us fall in love with characters and he made us hate them. He really knew what he was doing when it came to the Buffyverse and he showed it to us in a very unique way. And so I made a list of my, personal, favorites.
Top 10 Episodes:
- Once More With Feeling
- Graduation Day Part 1 & 2
- The Body
- The Prom
Top 10 Characters:
- Buffy Summers- Buffy is just #1. She's hot, she's strong, she's...smart (wait, I take the last one back XD) I'd just die to marry her (even if I was a girl...yeah, my Buffy crush is that wierd...). She's like my idol, my hero. Buffy is just outstanding. I just really think it's nice to see a girl like this channeling the power of women...I mean, how often is that even seen? Buffy was a nice change for this :).
- Cordelia Chase- Cordy is just hilarious. She's the reason why I started watching Angel...and she still is the reason. She had such a good sense of humor (and it wasn't even on purpose.) I just fell in love with this character.
- Willow Rosenburg- I loved Willow from point one. She was just so adorable and shy and noone could not fall in love with her personality. She also was funny from time to time, and when she was, I nearly died from laughter. I mostly loved her relationship with Xander...(LOL, man am I gunna get stoned by Xanya fans!) but Xillow couldn't compare to Willara :). She rocked long hair in the first 3 seasons :).
- Faith Lehane- This girl is just pshyco. I loved her story and how she turned into the rouge slayer. I love her relationship with Buffy even though Buffy treats her like a monster. It's just lovely to see an unbalanced character like her turning it to a total train wreck :)...I'm a horrible person. XD
- Tara Maclay- There's just no possible way that there's a single Buffy fan in the universe who didn't like Tara. Tara was just--UGH, words just can't explain how much Tara rules.
- Angel- I have no clue why he's this high on my list 'cause I only liked his relationship with Buffy. XD
- Xander Harris- Xander is the hilarious butt-monkey of the show. I really don't have much to say about him, but there's just no way he couldn't not be on this list.,
- Darla- Darla, oh Darla. I really can't find a reason why I loved this character...
- Fred Burkle- Fred is just adorable. That's all.
- Anya Jenkins- Poor Anya. Why are you not higher on the list than Xander or Angel??? Well. I just couldn't find a place for you no matter how much I loved you and your humor.
"I'm Buffy! The Vampire Slayer! And you are???"
"Maybe I'll change my look. Or, or cut class...And I'm eating this banana, lunchtime be damned!"
"Can you believe the watchers council let this guy go?"
"Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed!"
"And guess what! -- you were next to it."
"This is Giles! He's our grown-up friend -- B-but not in a...creepy way..."
"She irons here jeans, Giles!!! She's evil!"
"I am, you know..."
"I cost you?!?! That's a designer lamp ya' mook!"
"I Anya, want to marry you, Xander, because I love you, and I'll always love you. You saw me, and it was this...thing. You make me feel safe and warm. So, I get it now. I finally get love, Xander. I really do."
"She says she still sings..."
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight (basically, all of it.)
- The Long Way Home
- The Chain
- No Future For You
- Anywhere But Here
- A Beautiful Sunset
- Wolves at the Gate
- Time of Your Life
- After These Messages ... We'll Be Right Back!
- Harmonic Divergence
- Predators and Prey
- Living Doll
- Goddesses and Monsters
- Last Gleaming