| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
"Uninvited Guests" is the second volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues four to seven of the comic book series.
Everyone’s favorite champion of goodness is back in a new trade-paperback edition, collecting issues four through seven of the hit ongoing series. Follow Buffy as she battles ice imps, Puritans, hellhounds, and even a demon for good measure! The fourth collection in the sell-out series, this one is a must-have for Buffy aficionados. Otherwise, you’re just a loser!
- Buffy Summers (4/4)
- Cordelia Chase (4/4)
- Xander Harris (4/4)
- Willow Rosenberg (4/4)
- Angel (3/4)
- Rupert Giles (3/4)
- Daniel Osbourne (3/4)
- Cynthia (2/4)
- Felicia (1/4)
- Nathaniel Filmer (1/4)
- Ben Johnson (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Mariana Johnson (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Mangus (1/4)
- Mr. Richter (1/4)
- Cynthia's father (1/4)
Behind the scenesEdit
- The cover features a promotional picture for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2 in montage by Dave Stewart, as in issue Cold Turkey.
- Spanish (Spain): "Invitados no Deseados" (Unwanted Guests)
- ↑ "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 3: Uninvited Guests TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved March 21, 2018.