| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Uninvited Guests is the second volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues four to seven of the comic book series. It was originally published on November 10, 1999 by Dark Horse Comics.
Everyone’s favorite champion of goodness is back in a new trade-paperback edition, collecting issues four through seven of the hit ongoing series. Follow Buffy as she battles ice imps, Puritans, hellhounds, and even a demon for good measure! The fourth collection in the sell-out series, this one is a must-have for Buffy aficionados. Otherwise, you’re just a loser!
- Buffy Summers (4/4)
- Cordelia Chase (4/4)
- Alexander Harris (4/4)
- Willow Rosenberg (4/4)
- Angel (3/4)
- Rupert Giles (3/4)
- Daniel Osbourne (3/4)
- Cynthia (2/4)
- Felicia (1/4)
- Nathaniel Filmer (1/4)
- Ben Johnson (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Mariana Johnson (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Mangus (1/4)
- Richter (1/4)
- Cynthia's father (1/4)
Behind the scenesEdit
- The cover features a promotional picture for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2 in montage by Dave Stewart, as in issue Cold Turkey.
- Uninvited Guests was the 14th best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 2,858 sales in November 1999 at comic specialty stores.
- Italian: Ospiti inattesi (Unexpected Guests)
- Spanish (Spain): Invitados no deseados (Unwanted Guests)
- ↑ "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 3: Uninvited Guests TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- ↑ "October 1999 Comic Book Sales to Comics Shops". Comichron. Retrieved July 20, 2020.