- “Vermin! You're all vermin. You come in here and you eat, and you eat. Filth!”
- ―Lunch Lady[src]
In the following years, she attempted to kill the student body by putting rat poison in the food. Buffy Summers, infected with telepathic abilities, was able to hear her plans, although without identified the source of the thoughts. Xander then caught her in the act and started tipping over cafeteria tables, warning people about the food. The lunch lady then came out and attacked him with a butcher knife. Buffy intervened and beat her up because she couldn't see the situation "being settled with logic".
Behind the scenes
- She was portrayed by Wendy Worthington.
- "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered"
- "I Only Have Eyes for You"
- "Him" (Only in archive footage)