|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
An unidentified Slayer was a barmaid living in Europe during the Middle Ages.
This Slayer was a barmaid at the height of the Bubonic plague in Italy. She was following a vampire in the bar, until she fell out a window onto the street below, where she staked him. What the Slayer didn’t expect was that it was all a trap set by Lothos. She recognized the vampire and moved to attack, but Lothos overpowered and killed her.
Behind the scenes
- She was portrayed by Kristy Swanson.
- The original script for the film identifies her actions taking place in Italy at the height of the Bubonic plague.
- ↑ Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- ↑ Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film) original script
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Origin, Part One