|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
- “We are at the beginning. The source of your strength. The well of the Slayer’s power.”
- ―Unidentified Shadowman[src]
This wizard was one of Shadowmen whose staff was straight, opposed to the leader’s curved. He participated in the ritual that imbued Sineya with the heart, soul, and spirit of a demon, rhythmically hitting his staff on the circle they formed along with a second Shadowman. With the creation of the first Slayer, they were able to banish the Old Ones, and the slayer line would continue to fight the threat of demons, vampires, and forced of evil.
In the 21st century, Buffy Summers was transported to the Shadowmen through Shadow casters, and they offered her to expand her power. They attempted to perform the same ritual on her, and Buffy repeatedly refused it. When she broke free of her chains, he and a second Shadowman attempted to fight her, but both were left unconscious.
Behind the scenes
- He was portrayed by Daniel Wilson.
- Unidentified in the series, he was credited as “Shadow Man #3”.
- Prologue (Only mentioned)
- Ready, Steady... (Only in flashbacks)
- "Get It Done"
- "End of Days" (Only mentioned)
- "Chosen" (Only mentioned)
- "Damage" (Only mentioned)
- The Reckoning (Only mentioned)