|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
- “Now, we are almost at the end.”
- ―Unidentified Shadowman[src]
Biography[edit | edit source]
This wizard was one of the two Shadowmen whose staff was straight, opposed to the leader's curved. He participated in the ritual that imbued Sineya with the heart, soul, and spirit of a demon, rhythmically hitting his staff on the circle they formed. With the creation of the first Slayer, they were able to banish the Old Ones, and the slayer line would continue to fight the threat of demons, vampires, and forced of evil.
In the 21st century, Buffy Summers was transported to the Shadowmen through Shadow casters, and they offered her to expand her power. He knocked her out by hitting her head with his staff, and they attempted to perform the same ritual on her. Buffy repeatedly refused it, and broke free of her chains. He and a second Shadowman attempted to fight her, but both were left unconscious.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- He was portrayed by Karara Muhoro.
- Unidentified in the series, he was credited as “Shadow Man #2”.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Prologue (Only mentioned)
- Ready, Steady... (Only in flashbacks)
- "Get It Done"
- "End of Days" (Only mentioned)
- "Chosen" (Only mentioned)
- "Damage" (Only mentioned)
- The Reckoning (Only mentioned)