|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
- “This is how it was then. How it must be now.”
- ―Unidentified Shadowman[src]
Biography[edit | edit source]
This wizard was notably differentiated from the other two men due to his unique staff, as well as his role in the creation of the Slayer. In the ritual that imbued Sineya with the heart, soul, and spirit of a demon, this wizard who opened the box of the shadow demon. With the creation of the first Slayer, they were able to banish the Old Ones, and the slayer line would continue to fight the threat of demons, vampires, and forced of evil.
In the 21st century, Buffy Summers was transported to the Shadowmen through Shadow casters, and they offered her to expand her power. They attempted to perform the same ritual on her, but continued to force it despite she repeatedly refused it. She broke free of her chains and fought two of them, while the Shadowman leader waited. As the other two laid unconscious, the wizard finally gave what she had requested — knowledge. He touched her temple and gave her a vision of the Turok-Han army the First Evil would lead against her in the battle at the Hellmouth.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- He was portrayed by Geoffrey Kasule.
- Unidentified in the series, he was credited as “Shadow Man #1”.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Prologue (Only mentioned)
- Ready, Steady... (Only in flashbacks)
- "Get It Done"
- "End of Days" (Only mentioned)
- "Chosen" (Only mentioned)
- "Damage" (Only mentioned)
- The Reckoning (Only mentioned)