| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
"Ugly Little Monsters" is the thirteenth volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues thirty-nine to forty-two of the comic book series. It was originally published on August 14, 2002 by Dark Horse Comics.
Buffy's mom is dead, the emotions of Buffy and her friends are running high, and lots of little things are causing lots of little problems. With everybody preoccupied with grief, anger, guilt, and regret the fight against the forces of darkness doesn't seem all that crucial somehow. Somebody should have told that to the swarm of angry, deformed, green demon-children that are tearing apart Buffy's house and trying to chew off her face. Want it or not, Buffy has a fight on her hands. But one of her closest friends is keeping a secret that is either the key to victory — or could get them all killed.
- Night of a Thousand Vampires
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part One
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part Two
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part Three
- Buffy Summers (4/4)
- Dawn Summers (4/4)
- Willow Rosenberg (4/4)
- Alexander Harris (4/4)
- Rupert Giles (4/4)
- Anya Jenkins (4/4)
- Tara Maclay (4/4)
- Spike (3/4)
- Coma (1/4)
- Willy (1/4)
Behind the scenes
- The cover features promotional pictures taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 5, as in Ugly Little Monsters, Part One.
- ↑ "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 12 Ugly Little Monsters TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved September 6, 2019.