|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
- “The tower was built by crazy people and I don't think it's holding up very well”
- ―Dawn Summers[src]
This Tower was a crude structure built by Sunnydale's mentally-ill population, including the victims of Glorificus, mystically attracted by the coming of the "Big Day". Despite being completed in less than one day, the structure was several stories tall.
The purpose of the tower was to serve as a sacrifical place for Dawn Summers, who was suppossed to be bled by The Abomination in order to spill her blood into a specific location at an specific time. As Dawn's blood contained the energy of The Key, it would shatter the walls between realities, allowing the hellish goddess to return to her home dimension.
- Two of Glory's minions led Dawn up it.
- It was defended by Glory's army against the Scooby Gang.
- A Minion kicked Buffy, but she was unharmed and threw him over the bansiter.
- Dawn walked down it at the end of 'The Gift'.
- Newly resurected, Buffy used it to get to the last place she was before she died.
- It was destroyed in 'Bargaining, Part Two'.
- The Weight of the World. (Under construction).
- The Gift. (Main role).
- Bargaining, Part One. (Only in the prelininary flashbacks).
- Bargaining, Part Two. (Destroyed).
Pile of Bricks
In 'The Gift', the Buffybot fought fought Glory disguised as the real slayer. Halfway througth their fight, she flipped her opponant onto the pile of bricks. Missing her head, she punched through some blocks before being thrown onto a work bench.
If the tower was built in the same way as scofolding, then why did they need the bricks in the first place?