The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
This monastery was located in Tibet, and was the home of Oz, Bayarmaa and Kelden. It was big enough to house the entire Slayer Organization and the injured soldiers of the Twilight Group and United States Military simultaneously.
Prominent events[edit | edit source]
- Oz learned to suppress his werewolf transformations.
- Monroe and his pack of werewolves killed numerous Buddhist monks.
- Scene of the battle between the Slayer Organization and Twilight's army.
Residents[edit | edit source]
Permanent[edit | edit source]
Temporary[edit | edit source]
- Slayer Organization
- Various werewolves
- Injured members of the Twilight Group
- Injured members of the United States Military
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.