|The canonicity of this article's subject remains dubious. Though it doesn't contradict official continuity, it has not been referenced in any confirmed canonical material.|
- With Angel, Spike, Gunn, Connor, and Illyria at the Hyperion Hotel, this story takes place after the return from the fall of Los Angeles (After the Fall, Part Seventeen).
- Mikela alters the reality involving past events such as:
- Gunn becomes infected by Illyria, instead of Fred in "A Hole in the World";
- Angel prevents Connor from being taken from Earth in "Sleep Tight";
- Illyria saves Wesley in "Not Fade Away";
- Angel does not leave Sunnydale ("Graduation Day, Part Two"), therefore he never rescues Fred from Pylea ("There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb"), and Connor does not exist ("Lullaby").
- Winifred Burkle (Only in visions)
- Cordelia Chase (Only in visions)
- Betta George
- Charles Gunn
- Buffy Summers (Only mentioned)
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (Only in visions)
Organizations and TitlesEdit
Weapons and ObjectsEdit
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The story was originally published for the original anthology "Angel Yearbook".
- "The End"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.