The Watcher's Guide, Volume 2 is the second volume of The Watcher's Guide reference book series. It was written by Nancy Holder, Jeff Mariotte, and Maryelizabeth Hart. It was originally published on October 31, 2000 by Pocket Books.
Dig into it: all-new character profiles, episode guides, quotables, and more — a fully updated volume filled with the latest dirt on your favorite cemetery-hopper!
The Mayor, Faith, Mr. Trick, Angel's return, Wesley Wyndam-Pryce, snow in Sunnydale, Graduation Day, Zachary Kralik, the end of the world — again!, Spike, Veruca, Tara, Riley, Maggie Walsh, the Initiative, Adam — and much, much more!
- The Buffyverse: The World According to Buffy Summers.
- Everybody Hurts: In Sunnydale, love can be downright scary.
- Anarchy in the USA: How Buffy and Giles came to be footloose and Council-free.
- Power Girls: Buffy, Kendra, Faith — wasn't it supposed to be "Chosen One?"
BONUS: Creating Buffy: From brainstorm, to script, to genius on the small screen — with a few tiny detours along the way. Go behind the scenes for Season Four's pivotal episode "The I in Team" and catch all the action, from scouting locations to running lines with the stellar cast to music editing — it's all inside!
THE GUYS, THE GALS, THE LORE, THE LINGO
The chillingly complete WATCHER'S GUIDE VOLUME 2 will slay you!
Behind the scenes
- The cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 4.
- French: Buffy Contre les Vampires: Le Guide Officiel, Volume 2 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Official Guide, Volume 2)