Synopsis[edit | edit source]
TokyoPop presents Buffy’s 100th episode as you’ve never seen it before — filled with behind-the-scenes photos, director and actor commentary, excerpts from the uncut script, and intricately designed stunts! In this chilling Cine-Manga adaptation of "The Gift," one of the most unforgettable and shocking episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the apocalypse is at hand in Sunnydale! Buffy must square off against a true god when Glory prepares to use Dawn to unleash all Hell on Earth. The only way to save the day is to kill Dawn — but Buffy refuses to harm her little sister, and the gang heads into battle knowing that some of them may not survive…
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Anya Jenkins
- Tara Maclay
- Olaf (Only mentioned)
- Willow Rosenberg
- Sineya (Only in visions)
- Buffy Summers
- Dawn Summers
- Ben Wilkinson
Organizations and Titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Weapons and Objects[edit | edit source]
Death Count[edit | edit source]
- One vampire, staked by Buffy Summers.
- One of Glory's Minions, killed by Spike with a crossbow.
- One of Glory's Minions, killed by Rupert Giles with a sword.
- Ben Wilkinson, suffocated by Giles.
- Glorificus, died along Ben.
- Doc, pushed off the tower by Buffy.
- Buffy, sacrificed herself jumping into mystical energy.
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- Described as a “cine-manga”, the graphic novel is an adaptation of Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode "The Gift", using screenshots from the episode itself as panels.
- Features behind-the-scenes pictures, actor and director commentary, stunts, excepts from the original script, ant other trivia.