| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
Sunnydale, California. It’s a nice place to visit. But not after dark. All kinds of things go on around here when the sun goes down. The people of Sunnydale turn a blind eye, and wait for dawn. So it’s no surprise, really, that nobody pays any attention to the arrival of a single, unremarkable vehicle. But they’re going to wish they had…
- The unidentified lunch lady works at Sunnydale High School, to attempt to poison its students in "Earshot".
- Willow loses her Pez-witch, which Oz gave her as a present in "Lovers Walk".
- Angel (Only mentioned)
- Aura (Only mentioned)
- Cordelia Chase
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Daniel Osbourne
- Ethan Rayne
- Willow Rosenberg
- Sheila Rosenberg (Only voice)
- Buffy Summers
- Unidentified Hooligan Hovel clerk
- Unidentified lunch lady
Organizations and titles
- German (Only mentioned)
- Japan (Only mentioned)
- Sunnydale, USA
Weapons and objects
- Unidentified djinn, killed by Buffy Summers.
Behind the scenes
- This story was originally published for the "Annual 1999" anthology.
- A note in Buffy bedside written "Call Cliff — Mom" is a reference to the issue’s illustrator Cliff Richards.
- The Bronze differs in his appearance as well in the comics at this point; as the “Bronze Club”, it has a consistent facade of two large statues, since its first comic appearance in Wu-Tang Fang.
Pop culture references
- Elissa compares the Hooligans to the Beanie Babies stuffed animals.
- Xander mentions the television show Late Night with David Letterman.
- Willow loses her Pez mechanical candy dispenser.
- A Hooligan holds a comic then wears a costume of fictional superhero Batman.
- Buffy mentions Dingoes Ate My Baby playing the theme from Bewitched television series.
- Buffy compares Ethan Rayne and herself with cartoon characters Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner.
- Cordelia owns a bag of te Gucci luxury brand.
- Spanish: La Última Locura (The Latest Craze)