|This article is about the trade paperback. For the character, see Hollower.|
| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer has taken television audiences by storm and has brought its rabid audience to the world of comics. And now on the white-hot heels of Buffy’s spin-off companion series comes Angel: vampire hero, hunky heartthrob, and new comics icon. Following an encounter with a figure from his past, Angel must now face a horror that he had thought long destroyed: the Hollower, the only natural predator of the vampire. This hideous abomination, however, could hold the key to Angel's salvation… his destruction! And you can bet that if Angel's in danger, a certain Slayer named Buffy's not about to sit on the sidelines!
- Angel (3/3)
- Buffy Summers (3/3)
- Drusilla (3/3)
- Rupert Giles (3/3)
- Spike (3/3)
- Catherine DeLancie (3/3)
- Hollower (3/3)
Behind the scenesEdit
- Published even before the homonym television show, it's considered the first Angel comic miniseries, although still a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic publication.
- The Hollower was the 19th best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 1,786 sales in May 2000 at comic specialty stores.
- Italian: Il divoratore (The Devourer)
- ↑ "Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Angel - The Hollower TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- ↑ "April 2000 Comic Book Sales to Comics Shops". Comichron. Retrieved July 20, 2020.