The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Willow investigates the town of Abhainn and its magical residents. As she begins to learn magic from other witches, it only proves how perfect the town is. So perfect that no one seems to want to leave. No one ever wants to leave...
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The events of this story take place after Willow tells Buffy she's leaving Sunnydale, in Hellmouth, Part Five.
- Willow compares how warmly the locals are treating her with their indifference in Belong.
- Willow shares with Aelara the memory of when Xander was becoming a vampire, in Buffy the Vampire Slayer #6. They talk about Willow sharing half of her soul with him (issue #7) and when Xander giving it back (issue #12).
- Willow and a girl stare at each other, the same who had been running from something in You Don't Have to Go Home.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
Organizations and titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Aelara's residence
- Abhainn inn
- Sunnydale (Only in visions)
Objects[edit | edit source]
- Soul (Only mentioned)
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- The Best Bean was ranked the 171st best selling comic issue in its published month, with an estimative of 8,400 to 10,800 sales in September 2020 at comic specialty stores.
Collections[edit | edit source]
Pop culture references[edit | edit source]
- Willow describes feeling like a spinning top that's about to stop spinning, but she adds that it's not a reference to the movie Inception (2010), in which a spinning top is used as a totem to test one's reality.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Covers[edit | edit source]
Cover artwork[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.