|The subject of this article is a recurring theme in the Buffyverse, and is told, either partially or completely, from a real-world perspective.|
Technology in the Buffyverse is considerably more advanced than in the real world.
- Moloch the Corruptor built for himself an advanced robotic body.
- Inventor Ted built a highly advanced robotic duplicate of himself in the 1950s that was capable of impersonating a human being without drawing suspicion.
- Warren Mears built for himself a robotic girlfriend and robot duplicates of Buffy Summers and himself. As the Trio's technology guru, he also invented a Freeze Ray, an Invisibility Ray, a Cerebral Dampener capable of removing someone's free will, and at least two jet packs.
- The Initiative utilized such weapons as taser blasters, as well as their 314 Project.
- Pete Clarner was able to create a chemical compound that gave him superhuman strength.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.