The Sunnydale Airport was a regional airport in Sunnydale.
It was presumably destroyed along with the rest of Sunnydale by following the Battle at the Hellmouth.
Behind the Scenes
- The airport is actually Long Beach Airport (earlier confused with Burbank Airport) with Sunnydale Photoshopped over the word Burbank.
- In "Tabula Rasa", Giles' itinerary is from Sunnydale Airport to Los Angeles International Airport and then to London Heathrow Airport, which is the same route announced on the public address system as Giles awaits his flight in.
- "Never Kill a Boy on the First Date" (Only mentioned)
- "What's My Line, Part One"
- "What's My Line, Part Two" (Only mentioned)
- "Surprise" (Only mentioned)
- "Innocence" (Only mentioned)
- "Consequences" (Only mentioned)
- "Who Are You"
- "Bargaining, Part One"
- "Tabula Rasa"
- "Same Time, Same Place"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.