|This article is about the issue. For the collection, see Stranger Things (HC).|
IDW's last Spike issue! Tears! Terror! Will Spike be able to put his demons to rest (figuratively and literally), or will this final challenge be "the end" of our favorite vampire, poet, lover, and friend? Hint: It won't.
- This series takes place circa year 2006, after the fall of Los Angeles was undone in After the Fall, Part Seventeen, but before Spike's arrival with his ship in Twilight, Part Four.
- Spike mentions attending Woodstock, as he first described in episode "School Hard".
- After having their purpose in assisting Spike for one year, the bugs will conclude their mission building a new home in an Easter Island’s cave (A Dark Place, Part Five).
- Spike tells Jeremy to leave Angel for him to deal; Spike will discover Angel's identity and plans as the masked Twilight after researching him as soon as he returns to the planet (Last Gleaming, Part One).
- Spike's last words of this series, "Lets get to work", had been Angel's in "Not Fade Away" and Buffy's in Last Gleaming, Part Five.
- Angel (Only mentioned)
- Betta George
- Jeremy Johns
- KLKK RKKKK FKKKT
- Malposo Angra Mazda Ormazd Yazatas Mainyu
- Willow Rosenberg (Only mentioned)
- Brandon Thilbault
Organizations and titlesEdit
- Las Vegas
Weapons and objectsEdit
- Unknown number of bugs, including KLKK RKKKK FKKKT, killed by Wolfram & Hart operatives.
- Unknown number of Wolfram & Hart operatives, killed by one of the Senior Partners.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Clifton finds three dinosaur toys on the ship's dashboard, this disposition likely reference to a scene from the debut episode of Joss Whedon's Firefly (2002) television series.
- Stranger Things was the 186th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 7,652 sales in May 2011 at comic specialty stores.
Pop culture referencesEdit
- Spike mentions attending Woodstock 1969 music festival.
- Spike compares the Senior Partner's voice with Michael Clarke Duncan.
- Jeremy considers making his bachelor party at dinner theater Medieval Times.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.