|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
|Spike Comic Issue|
|Spike: Lost and Found|
|Publication date||April, 2006|
|Published by||IDW Publishing|
|Written by||Scott Tipton|
first issue in series
final issue in series
"Lost and Found" was a one-shot comic issue based on the Angel television series.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A vampire was preying on citizens of Los Angeles in broad daylight, making it particularly difficult for Angel and Spike to deal with. Meanwhile, Spike found himself thinking about some of his evil actions in some new found guilt.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The story is set after "Damage", but before "You're Welcome".
- The story is set not long after Spike: Old Wounds (Spike is still a bit sore over the the Black Dahlia case.)
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Angel (Also in flashbacks)
- Winifred Burkle
- Charles Gunn
- Harmony Kendall
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
- Cordelia Chase (Only in flashbacks)
- Doyle (Only in flashbacks)
- Marcus (Only in flashbacks)
- Oz (Only in flashbacks)
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Weapons and Objects[edit | edit source]
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
- The original title planned for this comic was "Old Habits"
Collections[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|Spike: "You... auctioned off... the Gem of Amarra... on the bloody internet?"|