Why is Willow out of the Buffyverse and in Las Vegas with Spike? Why does she need to help Spike with? How are they going to deal with John and Wolfram & Hart and Drusilla? Plus, spaceships and bugs are coming!
- This series takes place circa year 2006, after the fall of Los Angeles was undone in After the Fall, Part Seventeen, but before Spike's arrival with his ship in Twilight, Part Four.
- Drusilla is the final Whirlwind member to be ensouled, after Angel ("Becoming, Part One"), Darla ("Dear Boy"), and Spike ("Grave").
- Lilah mentions a big event that's coming, in reference to the expected but interrupted Twilight (Twilight, Part Three).
- Angel (Only in flashbacks)
- Betta George
- Alexander Harris (Only mentioned)
- Illyria (Only in flashbacks)
- Jeremy Johns
- Lilah Morgan
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers (Only mentioned)
Organizations and titlesEdit
- Twilight (Only mentioned)
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles (Only mentioned)
- Primm (Only mentioned)
- Mosaic Wellness Center (Only mentioned)
Weapons and objectsEdit
- Unidentified demon possessing a snake, killed by Drusilla.
- Five Wolfram & Hart executives, gassed by Lilah Morgan.
Behind the scenesEdit
|Spike - "Drusilla, you stick close. You do what I say. Anything you do to anyone on our side, I'll do to you ten-fold. That was not innuendo."|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.