|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
The squad took place in a castle, which, as command center, was object of various attacks against the Organization and its leader. Some included:
- Amy Madison putting Buffy in a magical coma during an invasion of an army of zombies;
- Toru's pack robbing the Scythe;
- magical fire provoked by invading cobra-faced demons, collapsing the west tower.
The destructive attack forced them to move to a palace, which in turn was abandoned during the Twilight Group offensive to a third location in Scotland. The squad then was forced to escape to temporary shelter in a Tibetan monastery, and used Spike's ship to go to a final battle in Sunnydale.
- Buffy Summers (Leader)
- Xander Harris (Watcher)
- Satsu (Until Tokyo HQ leader)
- Rowena (Substitute leader)
- Dawn Summers (Ally)
- Unidentified Slayers
Behind the Scenes
- According to editor Scott Allie, “Some Slayers live in the HQ, all are nearby. Or at least all of the Scotland squad.”
- Despite Xander’s protests on being under the title of a Watcher, Allie has clarified the roles: “The structure [of the Scotland squad] is different than it’s ever been, but Xander is essentially a Watcher (basically), and he’s the Watcher of the Scottish squad. Buffy’s the Commander in Chief of the whole thing, so all the squads are hers.”