|This article is about the real world publication. For the fictional book, see Slayer Handbook.|
"Slayer's Handbook" is a book of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Roleplaying Game series.
Just found out you’re the Slayer, and feeling a bit overwhelmed?
Never fear, it’s all right here in Technicolor goodness: the dos, the don’ts, the whys, the wherefores, even a few what’s whats. There’s also some notes from the Slayers’ diaries, just in case you don’t hail from Sunnydale.
Study up-it’s your neck on the line (literally)!
"Slayer’s Handbook" is a supplement for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
- Background on being a Slayer, tales of the Slayers and advice for Directors on using Slayers in their games
- New character creation ideas, qualities and drawbacks, and more character archetypes
- Guidelines for alternative settings in a Slayer-oriented game, including different places, times and histories
- Three ready-to-play mini-settings for Slayers of all shapes and sizes
- A complete Episode continuing the plotline begun in the BTVS corebook
Behind the Scenes
- A "Slayer’s Handbook" Limited Edition was available in 1000 copies, with light blue-colored leatherette cover, foil design logo, and cloth bookmark.