|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Bad Blood, Part Eight: She's No Lady (also known as She's No Lady, Part Two) is the eighteenth issue of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic comic book series. Written by Andi Watson and illustrated by Cliff Richards, it was originally published on February 23, 2000.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Continuity
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Death count
- 5 Behind the scenes
- 6 Gallery
- 7 References
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Mardi Gras is nearly upon the Sunnydale gang and, in addition to finishing their float, they have to figure out what's going on with Buffy. Since when has she been so into her looks, and what's up with the… tattoos and piercings? Meanwhile, Angel is getting closer and closer to discovering the source of the super-vamps… and it may just cost him his life! Be there as the "Bad Blood" story line rages on.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The second attempt of making the Dark Slayer reappears, created and thrown at the sewers in Lost Highway.
- Buffy discovers that Selke survived their last encounter in Cold Turkey.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Cordelia Chase
- Dark Slayer (second attempt)
- Dark Slayer (third attempt)
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Daniel Osbourne
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Joyce Summers
Organizations and titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Objects[edit | edit source]
Death count[edit | edit source]
- Two unidentified vampires, staked by Angel.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- The title is a reference to the film She's No Lady (1937).
- First published as She's No Lady, the story was collected as She's No Lady, Part Two.
- The photo cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3.
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- She's No Lady was the 76th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 26,609 sales in February 2000 at comic specialty stores.
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Pale Reflections
- Omnibus, Volume 4
- Classic 23: Bad Blood
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Legacy Edition, Book 2
Pop culture references[edit | edit source]
- The tattoo parlor has designs of fictional characters Pikachu and Spider-Man on the walls.
- Xander quotes "We are entering a new dimension" in reference to the opening speech in The Twilight Zone franchise.
- Dark Buffy carries a shopping bag from Macy's department store.
International title[edit | edit source]
- Italian: "Lei Non È una Signora" (She Is Not a Lady)