| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
Bad Blood, Part Eight: She's No Lady (also known as She's No Lady, Part Two) is the eighteenth issue of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic comic book series. It was written by Andi Watson and illustrated by Cliff Richards.
Mardi Gras is nearly upon the Sunnydale gang and, in addition to finishing their float, they have to figure out what's going on with Buffy. Since when has she been so into her looks, and what's up with the… tattoos and piercings? Meanwhile, Angel is getting closer and closer to discovering the source of the super-vamps… and it may just cost him his life! Be there as the "Bad Blood" story line rages on.
- The first attempt of making Dark Buffy reappears, created and thrown at the sewers in Lost Highway.
- Buffy discovers that Selke survived their last encounter in Cold Turkey.
- Cordelia Chase
- Dark Buffy I
- Dark Buffy II
- Rupert Giles
- Xander Harris
- Daniel Osbourne
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Joyce Summers
Organizations and titles
Weapons and objects
- Two unidentified vampires, staked by Angel.
Behind the scenes
- The title is a reference to the film She's No Lady (1937).
- First published as She's No Lady, the story was collected as She's No Lady, Part Two.
- The photo cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3.
- She's No Lady was the 76th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 26,609 sales in February 2000 at comic specialty stores.
Pop culture references
- The tattoo parlor has designs of fictional characters Pikachu and Spider-Man on the walls.
- Xander quotes "We are entering a new dimension" in reference to the opening speech in The Twilight Zone franchise.
- Dark Buffy carries a shopping bag from Macy's department store.
- Italian: "Lei Non È una Signora" (She Is Not a Lady)