- Sandy: “We could go somewhere else... You know, more private...”
- Riley: “Sandy, Sandy... It's no good. My heart belongs to another. Besides I don't go out with vampires. They're never interested in my intellect.”
- — Sandy and Riley Finn[src]
Biography[edit | edit source]
- “Drinking alone? That's not a good sign.”
Siring[edit | edit source]
Sandy lived in Sunnydale and was killed in 1999 during the vampire attack led by Vampire Willow at the Bronze. She was bitten and sired before the eyes of the nightclub's patrons, including Oz, Devon MacLeish and Anya Emerson. After arising as a vampire, Sandy continued to reside in Sunnydale.
Unlife[edit | edit source]
As she had done as a human, Sandy continued to frequent bars. Now, however, she no longer was the somewhat nervous girl with a ponytail Willow's vampire twin had met. She was now a regular vampire. She haunted places such as Willy's Bar and took advantage of her looks to get drinks as well as blood. It was there that she met Riley Finn, with whom she flirted. Despite Riley rejecting her for being a vampire, he bought her a vodka tonic.
Despite Riley's initial rebuffing of her advances, the pair did later meet and Riley allowed her to bite him, though their would-be affair ended quickly when Riley staked Sandy. This was the beginning of a masochistic phase in Riley's life, in which he frequented brothel-like establishments, where humans pay vampires to feed off them.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Sandy was portrayed by Megan Gray.
- As with Harmony Kendall in "Graduation Day, Part Two", in "Doppelgängland", Sandy was shown to be bitten, but not obviously sired. The fact that she had become a vampire would not be revealed until approximately two years later when she returned in "Family".