| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
Organizations and titles
Weapons and objects
- The three vampires, staked by Buffy Summers.
Behind the scenes
- This story was originally published in the comic shop catalog Previews, from March 1999 to February 2000, in twelve monthly installments of two pages per issue.
- According to editor Scott Allie, Rogues Gallery “hadn’t been properly archived” and therefore could not be collected, making it the only Buffy story not to be reprinted.
Pop culture references
- The gallery visitors are referred as 1980s term “Yuppie”.
- A visitor at the art gallery wears a shirt with the name of the technology company Microsoft.
- Joyce makes up the performance title in reference to the essay The Death of the Author.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.