|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
This October, things just get creepier in this super-spooky Halloween fang-fest. Buffy and the Scooby gang face off against the cadre of crazed, bloodsucking Buddhist monks who hold Dawn captive. The monks know the truth about Buffy's "little sister." When the truth is revealed, can Buffy handle it? This issue brings you the big showdown between Buffy and the invulnerable Vampire Slayer Vampire. You want blood? You got it!
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Buffy mentions facing and winning against both the Master ("Prophecy Girl") and Dracula ("Buffy vs. Dracula").
- Willow recalls using an Orb of Thesulah to restore Angel's soul ("Becoming, Part Two").
- Buffy recalls grounding the Master's bones ("When She Was Bad").
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Anya Jenkins
- Buffy Summers
- Dawn Summers
- The Master
- Rupert Giles
- Tara Maclay
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Yuki Makimura
Organizations and Titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Weapons and Objects[edit | edit source]
Death Count[edit | edit source]
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The photo cover has promotional pictures for Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons 4 and 5, edited by designer Keith Wood.
Collections[edit | edit source]
Pop Culture References[edit | edit source]
- Willow and Tara's spell involves invoking Isis, the ancient Egyptian goddess.
- Dawn has a "NSINK" poster on her bedroom, as a parody to the boy band NSYNC.