| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
When the female population of Sunnydale starts strutting its girl power, the push for gender equality seems like a normal expression of '90s feminism. After all, a girl trying out for the football team isn't usually a sign of imminent danger. But when the guys start acting like powerless pawns and a few even turn up dead, Buffy Summers notices that the local womyn's movement has reached a feverish — and probably unnatural — pitch.
The Slayer is the only one who can see straight during the ultimate battle of the sexes. Her friends — including Giles — are spellbound by the malignant muses permeating the school. Even the local vampires are acting strange. Alone in her search for answers, Buffy must figure out who's behind the sinister sisterhood… and close the gender gap before the feminist revolution goes too far.
- The story takes place during Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3.
- Cordelia Chase
- Allison Giankous
- Radello Giankous
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Anya Jenkins
- Calli Moon
- Mo Moon
- Polly Moon
- Daniel Osbourne
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Hank Summers
- Joyce Summers
Organizations and titlesEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- The cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3.
- Dutch: "Overtuigingskracht" (Power of Persuasion)
- French: "Pouvoir de Persuasion" (Power of Persuasion)
- German: "Unheimliche Schwestern" (Eerie Sisters)
- Portuguese (Brazil): "A Irmandade" (The Sisterhood)