- “The Pockla blessed this place.”
The Pockla were a demon species known for their healing powers, which could regenerate flesh and tissue. Fairfield Clinic, a subsidiary of Wolfram & Hart, employed one of these demons during their body parts transplants and to "bless" their body parts bank in order to keep the "donors" alive.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Pockla Demons wore red robes that hid their features. They had long hair, pale skin and taloned fingers.
Powers[edit | edit source]
- “Demon healers, they know how to regenerate flesh.”
- Healing Powers: Pockla Demons possessed immense healing powers, being able to regenerate and connect damaged tissue.
- Levitation: Besides their healing powers, Pockla demons were capable of levitation.
- Other Powers: They were also capable also of becoming invisible or teleporting when summoned.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Robin Atkin Downes also played Machida
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Dead End"