- “The Pockla blessed this place.”
The Pockla were a demon species known for their healing powers, which could regenerate flesh and tissue. Fairfield Clinic, a subsidiary of Wolfram & Hart, employed one of these demons during their body parts transplants and to "bless" their body parts bank in order to keep the "donors" alive.
Pockla Demons wore red robes that hid their features. They had long hair, pale skin and taloned fingers.
- “Demon healers, they know how to regenerate flesh.”
- Healing Powers: Pockla Demons possessed immense healing powers, being able to regenerate and connect damaged tissue.
- Levitation: Besides their healing powers, Pockla demons were capable of levitation.
- Other Powers: They were also capable also of becoming invisible or teleporting when summoned.
Behind the scenes
Robin Atkin Downes also played Machida
- "Dead End"