The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- D'Hoffryn mentions that the best moments for a vengeance demon is to topple a government and create an alternative universe; Anya has done both, as shown in "Selfless" and "The Wish".
- Buffy states her Scythe was created to kill Old Ones.
- It's revealed to the rest of the Scoobies that Xander has been haunted by Anya, which was first seen in New Rules, Part One.
- Buffy references Xander's hyena possession in "The Pack".
- D'Hoffryn complains that the gang "seduced" Anya into leaving him, "broke" her heart ("Hells Bells") and got her killed ("Chosen").
- Despite D'Hoffryn's accusations, it was himself who refused to bring Anya back to her demonic nature and power once she became trapped in the human world, and was eventually forced to start living as one, in "Doppelgangland".
- His cynical claims also contradicts his words in "Selfless" ("All good things in time"), when Anya questions him why he spared her life. Apparently, he already knew of her demise.
- Buffy references Halfrek's death at D'Hoffryn's hands, also shown in "Selfless".
- Xander quotes D'Hoffryn words "Never go for the kill when you can go for the pain," which he listened in episode "Selfless", also repeated in Own It, Part Two.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Dawn Summers
- Rupert Giles
- Andrew Wells
- Jonathan Levinson
- Vicki (Only in flashbacks)
- Anya Jenkins (Only mentioned)
- Halfrek (Only mentioned)
Organization and Titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Weapons and Objects[edit | edit source]
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- "Own It"
Pop Culture References[edit | edit source]
- Andrew has a Captain America shield, but in a different color combination.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Cover Artwork[edit | edit source]
Preview[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.