|This article is about the LP record. For other uses, see Once More, with Feeling.|
Once More, with Feeling is an original cast recording of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode "Once More, with Feeling", in vinyl LP format. With artwork by Paul Mann, design by Chris Bilheimer and Eric Montes, and liner notes by Joss Whedon, it was originally released in March 20, 2019 by Mondo Records.
Mondo, in conjunction with Fox Music, is proud to present the premiere vinyl pressing of the soundtrack to the classic musical episode of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER - Once More With Feeling.
This sixth season fan favorite mixes up the show's classic formula by introducing a series of seemingly innocuous musical numbers performed by the townsfolk of Sunnydale. It turns out, however, this is caused by the arrival of a demon named Sweet, who has more sinister plans for the titular Vampire Slayer and her sister Dawn.
Available for the first time in over 15 years, and for the first time on wax, this re-issue is pressed on 180 gram colored vinyl and features all new liner notes by series creator and songwriter Joss Whedon
- "Overture / Going Through the Motions"
- "I've Got a Theory / Bunnies / If We're Together"
- "The Mustard"
- "Under Your Spell"
- "I'll Never Tell"
- "The Parking Ticket"
- "Rest in Peace"
- "Dawn's Lament"
- "Dawn's Ballet"
- "What You Feel"
- "Under Your Spell / Standing - Reprise"
- "Walk Through the Fire"
- "Something to Sing About"
- "What You Feel - Reprise"
- "Where Do We Go From Here?"
- "End Credits (Broom Dance / Grr Arrgh)"
- "Main Title"
Behind the scenes
- The "Slaybill" booklet mistakenly identifies "Sunnyvale Theatre", instead of Sunnydale.
- The vinyl was initially available as an exclusive "Sweet" design, in blue and red swirl with black splatter, then broadly distributed in simple red, blue, or pink.
- Paul Mann's cover artwork also features in the cover for comic issue Welcome Back to the Hellmouth, Part Four.
- ↑ "Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Once More With Feeling LP (Pre-Order)". Mondo. Retrieved April 11, 2019.