| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
“Omnibus: Volume 7” is the seventh and final volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks.
Buffy’s emotions run high after the tragic loss of her mother, but she still fights. She struggles with blood-starved vamps from another dimension and swarms of green demon children with a penchant for nibbling on faces, and, as barriers between alternate realities erode, nightmare versions of friends and long-dead enemies must be dealt with. Then Buffy’s own death — having sacrificed herself for Dawn — takes a toll on the Scoobies, as they deal with demons and crazed forest creatures in a tale by Amber Benson (“Tara”) and Christopher Golden. When Buffy is restored to life, she undertakes a secret mission with Angel, and all the loose ends are tied up with Buffy’s trip to hell, bringing an end to an amazing four-year run of Buffy comics.
- Night of a Thousand Vampires
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part One
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part Two
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part Three
- Chaos Bleeds
- Lost and Found
- Rock 'N' Roll All Night (and Sleep Every Day)
- Wilderness, Part One
- Wilderness, Part Two
- The Death of Buffy, Part One
- The Death of Buffy, Part Two
- The Death of Buffy, Part Three
- Hellmouth to Mouth, Part One
- Hellmouth to Mouth, Part Two
- Hellmouth to Mouth, Part Three
- Hellmouth to Mouth, Part Four
Behind the scenes
- “Omnibus: Volume 7” was the 15º best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 2,983 sales in May 2009 at comic specialty stores.