| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
“Omnibus: Volume 2” is the second volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues sixty to sixty-three, as well as the graphic novels “Ring of Fire” and “The Dust Waltz”, and the one-shots Angels We Have Seen on High, Spike and Dru: The Queen of Hearts, and Spike and Dru: Paint the Town Red.
This second volume of our Buffy omnibus series collects many of the best Buffy comics to see print. As we follow the newly chosen Slayer from Los Angeles to Sunnydale and through her parents’ divorce — with Dawn in tow — the souled vampire Angel makes his first appearance and the not-so-souled Spike and Drusilla cleave a bloody path toward the West Coast. This collection includes the critically acclaimed graphic novel “Ring of Fire” and the miniseries “A Stake to the Heart”, and reflects the Season One to Season Three timeline of the cult-hit TV series. A fitting companion to Joss Whedon’s comics-based relaunch of the show.
- Angels We Have Seen on High
- A Stake to the Heart, Part One
- A Stake to the Heart, Part Two
- A Stake to the Heart, Part Three
- A Stake to the Heart, Part Four
- Spike and Dru: The Queen of Hearts
- "Ring of Fire"
- Spike and Dru: Paint the Town Red
- "The Dust Waltz"
Behind the scenes
- “Omnibus: Volume 2” was the eleventh best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 3,756 sales in August 2007 at comic specialty stores.