|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Omnibus, Volume 7 is the seventh and final volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues thirty-nine to fifty, as well as the miniseries Willow & Tara: Wilderness, one-shots, and short stories. It was originally published on May 20, 2009 by Dark Horse Comics.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Buffy's emotions run high after the tragic loss of her mother, but she still fights. She struggles with blood-starved vamps from another dimension and swarms of green demon children with a penchant for nibbling on faces, and, as barriers between alternate realities erode, nightmare versions of friends and long-dead enemies must be dealt with. Then Buffy's own death — having sacrificed herself for Dawn — takes a toll on the Scoobies, as they deal with demons and crazed forest creatures in a tale by Amber Benson ("Tara") and Christopher Golden. When Buffy is restored to life, she undertakes a secret mission with Angel, and all the loose ends are tied up with Buffy's trip to hell, bringing an end to an amazing four-year run of Buffy comics.
Stories[edit | edit source]
- Night of a Thousand Vampires
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part One
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part Two
- Ugly Little Monsters, Part Three
- Chaos Bleeds
- Lost and Found
- "Rock 'n' Roll All Night (And Sleep Every Day)"
- Wilderness, Part One
- Wilderness, Part Two
- The Death of Buffy, Part One
- The Death of Buffy, Part Two
- The Death of Buffy, Part Three
- Note from the Underground, Part One
- Note from the Underground, Part Two
- Note from the Underground, Part Three
- Note from the Underground, Part Four
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- Omnibus, Volume 7 was the 15th best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 2,983 sales in May 2009 at comic specialty stores.
International titles[edit | edit source]
- Spanish (Spain): Omnibus, Volumen 7 (Omnibus, Volume 7)