| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Omnibus, Volume 3 is the third volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues one to eight, as well as the stories "Dance with Me", "Play with Fire", and The Latest Craze. It was originally published on January 30, 2008 by Dark Horse Comics.
The definitive Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus series continues — including the first issue of the original monthly series, where readers dive headfirst into the Slayer's turbulent life in Sunnydale, where dating prospects are elusive, and the dueling of demons and vampires is pervasive as ever.
Volume Three jumps into Season Three of the television series with famed writers Andi Watson (Clubbing) and Christopher Golden (Baltimore: or the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire), and features the earliest stories by artist Cliff Richards, whose work has become synonymous with Buffy.
The Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus series is the ultimate crash course in Buffy comics – and an excellent precursor to Joss Whedon's Season Eight of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer found only in comic books.
- Wu-Tang Fang
- Cold Turkey
- "Dance with Me"
- White Christmas
- Happy New Year
- New Kid on the Block, Part One
- New Kid on the Block, Part Two
- A Nice Girl Like You
- "Play with Fire"
- The Food Chain
- The Final Cut
- The Latest Craze
Behind the scenesEdit
- The cover features the Scooby Gang mimicking a well known pose from the first episode of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! cartoon series.
- Omnibus, Volume 3 was the third best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 4,770 sales in January 2008 at comic specialty stores.
- Spanish (Spain): Omnibus, Volumen 3 (Omnibus, Volume 3)