| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Omnibus, Volume 1 is the first volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues fifty-one to fifty-nine, as well as the complete miniseries The Origin, and the short story "Spike and Dru: All's Fair". It was originally published on July 18, 2007 by Dark Horse Comics.
The definitive comics collection of all things Buffy starts here. This first massive volume begins at the beginning — The Origin, a faithful adaptation of creator Joss Whedon's original screenplay for the film that started it all. The newly chosen Slayer's road to Sunnydale continues in Viva Las Buffy and Slayer, Interrupted. Next, Sunnydale, the Scoobies, and an English librarian lead the way into Season One continuity. Plus, The Goon creator Eric Powell provides pencils to All's Fair, featuring Spike and Drusilla at the 1933 World's Fair.
The smash TV hit Buffy the Vampire Slayer led to nearly a decade of comics at Dark Horse — including multiple specials, one-shots, and guest miniseries. This omnibus series is the ultimate compilation of the Buffy comics Dark Horse has published, and runs along the TV series' timeline. A fitting companion to Whedon's comics-based relaunch of the show.
- "Spike and Dru: All's Fair"
- The Origin, Part One
- The Origin, Part Two
- The Origin, Part Three
- Broken Parts
- Full House
- Deuces Wild
- The Big Fold
- Dawn and Hoopy the Bear
- Slayer, Interrupted, Part One
- Slayer, Interrupted, Part Two
- Slayer, Interrupted, Part Three
- Slayer, Interrupted, Part Four
Behind the scenesEdit
- The cover features a homage to the movie Nosferatu (1922), reproducing the iconic character's shadow on the wall.
- Omnibus, Volume 1 was the eleventh best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 4,388 sales in June 2007 at comic specialty stores.
- Finnish: Alku (Origin)
- Spanish (Spain): Omnibus, Volumen 1 (Omnibus, Volume 1)