| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
"Note from the Underground" is the fourteenth volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues forty-seven to fifty of the comic book series, as well as short story Mall Rats.
This volume collects Buffy newcomer Scott Lobdell's (X-men, Highroads) debut story arc along side veteran Buffy scribe Fabian Nicieza! Joining established Buffy artist Cliff Richards, Lobdell and Nicieza begin their run by wrapping up four years worth of stories, featuring many returning faces. This story paves the way for a whole new direction for the Buffy comics.
- Note from the Underground, Part One
- Note from the Underground, Part Two
- Note from the Underground, Part Three
- Note from the Underground, Part Four
- Mall Rats
- Buffy Summers (5/5)
- Angel (4/5)
- Faith Lehane (4/5)
- Oliver Pike (4/5)
- Anya Jenkins (3/5)
- Dawn Summers (3/5)
- Alexander Harris (3/5)
- Adam (2/5)
- Cordelia Chase (2/5)
- Benski (1/5)
- Charles Gunn (1/5)
- Fred Burkle (1/5)
- Kendra Young (1/5)
- Marget Brown (1/5)
- Omeka (1/5)
- San Sui (1/5)
- Sineya (1/5)
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (1/5)
Behind the scenesEdit
- The title is a reference to the novella Notes from the Underground (1864).
- ↑ "Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Note from the Underground TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved October 19, 2017.