The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|The canonicity of this article's subject remains dubious. Though it doesn't contradict official continuity, it has not been referenced in any confirmed canonical material.|
No Need to Fear, the Slayer's Here is a short story from Buffy: The High School Years comic book series. It was written by Kel McDonald and illustrated by Yishan Li. Joss Whedon is the executive producer.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
Titles and Organizations[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Weapons and Objects[edit | edit source]
Death Count[edit | edit source]
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- This story was originally published for Free Comic Book Day 2017: All Ages, also available for reading at Dark Horse Digital.
- Xander hands a X-Men comic to Buffy, but the cover illustration is from Buffy Season 10 trade paperback "Own It". Buffy Season 11’s first issue can be also seen in the comic store.
- Xander's guess that Buffy would like Shadowcat is a reference to the known fact that Joss Whedon was inspired by her when creating Buffy herself.
Collections[edit | edit source]
Pop Culture References[edit | edit source]
- There are various comic covers, posters, and shirts from Dark Horse Comics titles, such as Hellboy, Predator, Aliens, Serenity, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Legend of Zelda, Crime Does Not Pay, Bounty, Astrid, Ghost, Fight Club 2, The Rook, etc.
- Rini likes the manga Sailor Moon.
- The gaming room’s poster announces Magic: The Gathering and Pokémon, with discarded cards from the first.
- Xander says that Buffy would like the character Shadowcat from X-Men.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Preview[edit | edit source]
- "Free Comic Book Day 2017: All Ages". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved November 01, 2017.
- Gavin Edwards, "Joss Whedon's next project: Astonishing X-Men Comic Books". New York Magazine, June 07, 2004. Retrieved May 11, 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.