The Summers' home gains two captives: Spike and Andrew.
Quotes and trivia
- Buffy: "He's been feeding on humans for weeks. having some pretty bad withdrawal. I think we need to get him some blood."
- Willow: "Want me to kill Anya?"
- Andrew and the First in the guise of Warren again provide us with no end of Star Trek references.
- When Andrew at the butcher shop, the butcher says "This is a butcher shop, Neo, we don't sell toothpaste," a reference to The Matrix and Andrew's new "look".
- "I was going to bleed Andrew, but you look a lot better with your shirt off" -- The First appreciating Spike's physique
- "Usually the operative completes his task and either blows his head off or steals a submarine." -- Xander giving the Hollywood version of sleepers
- "We are still masters of our fate. We are still captain of our souls." -- Quentin Travers, in response to the Bringers' attacks on Watchers' Council operations around the world, shortly before he dies in the explosion of the Council Headquarters in London
- Travers' words are quoted from a September 9, 1941 speech by Winston Churchill, who in turn was paraphrasing the final two lines of the William Ernest Henley poem Invictus.
- As Andrew jumps to kill the Piglet, he shouts "That'll do, Pig", a famous line from the movie Babe. Never Leave Me on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.