Mrs. Lehane was the late mother of Faith Lehane.
According to her daughter, she used to call Faith her “little firecracker” because of how energetic she was. Like Pat Lehane, her alcoholism was apparently an issue during Faith’s childhood. As a child, Faith begged her mother to get her a dog, who never did because, in Faith’s words, she was too busy “enjoying the drinking and passing out parts of life”. Faith also remarked her mother used to read her the children’s book Oh, the Places You’ll Go! before putting her to sleep — “Nights she was sober enough, anyway.”
- "Faith, Hope & Trick" (Only mentioned)
- "Enemies" (Only mentioned)
- "Graduation Day, Part One" (Only mentioned)
- "Go Ask Malice" (Non-canon)
- No Future for You, Part One (Only mentioned)