|The canonicity of this article's subject remains dubious. Though it doesn't contradict official continuity, it has not been referenced in any confirmed canonical material.|
Mollie Prater is a simple 15 year old girl living in Kentucky in 1886. She's to be married to Harly Meade in one week. Around this time, a watcher named Ethan Bentley arrives in search for her, as she is the new Slayer. Many people in her town have been attacked by demons, and she's the only one that has faced them and lived to tell the tale.
Mollie's wedding day is interrupted by these demons and Ethan's appearance, who informs her that she is the Slayer. After Mollie slays the demons attacking her wedding, Harly walks out on her, and she knows her life won't ever be the same.
- The events of this story take place in the year of 1886.
- Lallie Beamis
- Ethan Bentley
- Myrtle Bolling
- Roseanna Hatfield (Only mentioned)
- Harly Meade
- Betts Mullins
- Gerrald Mullins
- Asa Peavey
- Gert Peavey
- Preacher Peavey
- Mr. Prater
- Ferd Prater
- Lila Prater
- Lonnie Prater
- Mollie Prater
Organizations and titles
- London, England (Only mentioned)
- Unites States
- Pikeville, Kentucky
- New York City (Only mentioned)
Weapons and objects
- A Complete Guidebook to the Dock and Pier Demons of Northeastern Harbors (Only mentioned)
- Gert Peavey, killed by the Raksha demon (only mentioned).
- Two of Harly's cousins, neck broken by the Raksha demon.
- The Raksha demon, killed by Mollie Prater.