| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Since he arrived in Los Angeles, Angel's mission has been to help the helpless. He has saved countless innocents in his city. However, one escaped his grasp: Doyle, the half-demon who came to Angel on a vision quest. Doyle sacrificed himself and in turn reconciled his internal conflict toward his own demonic heritage, leaving Angel and Cordelia to carry on with the good fight. And fight they do.
But as the group squares off against evil in the City of Angels,
little do they know that back in Sunnydale, trouble is brewing. A shakedown of snitches yields info: Someone other than Buffy has been slaying — and whoever it is, he or she is strictly after half-breeds, going so far as to lie in wait to attack. It doesn't add up, and the Scoobies are stumped.
But back in L.A. the picture becomes clearer when Angel Investigations is visited by an unexpected guest…
- The events of this story take place during Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 6 and Angel season 3.
- Spike mentions Buffy meeting Clem ("Life Serial")
- Giles is still around, to leave the Sunnydale in "Tabula Rasa".
- Angel has returned from his reunion with Buffy and Cordelia is familiar with Fred's parents, suggesting a placement after "Fredless", but this is contradicted by Caritas still being open.
- Winifred Burkle
- Cordelia Chase
- Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan
- Allen Francis Doyle (Only in visions)
- Harriet Doyle
- Rupert Giles
- Charles Gunn
- Alexander Harris
- Anya Jenkins
- Tara Maclay
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Dawn Summers
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
Organizations and titles
Behind the scenes
Pop culture references
- It is revealed that the current password for access to the hideout of Gunn's crew is "Sweet Christmas", which Gunn tells the others is something "a guy we all looked up to" used to say. "Sweet Christmas" is the catchphrase of fictional super-hero Luke Cage.
Behind the scenes
- French: L'île aux monstres (The Monster Island)