| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, the comic mini-series Fallen Angel: Reborn is a crossover with IDW's Fallen Angel. It has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
Liandra was a Guardian Angel who failed and was cast down from heaven because she believed in free will, after some time she became the magistrate of Bete Noire. She appeared when Illyria was hitting Benny, and when Illyria learned who she was, they started to fight, as Mr. Good asked Illyria to kill this fallen angel, and then she would find her icons that would restore her primordial body.
However, Jude, intervened and they went to the tower of Bete Noire where they heard Illyria's story and quest, there Jude heard from the city that one of Illyria's symbols was in the cemetery of the city. When they arrived, Jude told her mother that Illyria will never get the symbol, according to the city; however her mother warned him that the city lied.
When Illyria grabbed her scythe Liandra rapidly grabbed it to, and both were transported in the middle of a blinding white light. They appeared in the arctic, where Liandra saved Illyria from a polar bear killing it with the scythe. After a short discussion she returned Illyria her scythe so it would lead her to the second symbol. While they walked to the second symbol, Illyria questioned Liandra about her past.
They entered a cave, where they saw a monster holding the scythe frozen on ice. Illyria, breaks the ice, and Catari, Illyria's former Qwa Ha Xahn, is released. It chooses to betrays his master, because if he surrendered the scythe he would die. After a short fight Illyria and Liandra retrieve the scythe, and are transported to New York, but are separated. Liandra, sees everything destroyed, and everyone dead. She meets a future Illyria, and start fighting until present Illyria appears. There future Illyria kills herself and surrenders the helmet. When Illyria was about to put the helmet on, Liandra and a leaf of grass convince her to not become her former being, as it would bring the death and destruction they see. Illyria chooses to destroys the helmet and they leave.
Before her fall from grace, as a full Angel, Liandra possessed the abilities of:
- Flight: Liandra had enormous wings, through which she could access the ability of defying gravity and propelling herself through the air at tremendous speeds and heights.
- Teleportation: Liandra had the ability to instantaneously transport herself from one place to another without having to physically travel through space, even if her desired location was another dimension. She used this ability to travel throughout Heaven, Earth, and even Outer-Space.
- Invisibility: Only Higher Beings and other Guardian Angels were capable of seeing Liandra, who is unable to be seen by any human or demon.
- Intangibility: Liandra has the power to move through solid objects.
- Clairvoyant windows: As a powerful Guardian Angel/higher being Like Cordelia Chase From her Heavenly Dimension but as for Liandra from Heaven itself she used to create Clairvoyant windows through which she accessed a version of clairvoyance to observe those whom she wished to see. She revealed to Illyria that she used to watch how she ruled the world.
- Immortality: Liandra was immune to diseases and aging, and possessed a possibly infinite lifespan.
- Invulnerability: Liandra was able to withstand any amount of physical damage or harmful force of any kind, being unable to be harmed or inflicted pain upon even if the attacks were from a Higher Being.
- Optical Pyrokinesis: Liandra had the power to shoot powerful ray of flames from her Eyes she used that power to kill the killer of her charge that was why she fell from grace.
- Limited Fate Manipulation: Liandra had the power to manipulate fate but only when it's necessary to protect her charge like when she slowed down a Bull so that it won't hurt her charge while running.
- Underwater Breath: Guardian Angels have the power to breath underwater.
- Reality Warping/Transformation: Guardian angels have the power to transform an object to another especially Liquids
- Shapeshifting: Guardina Angels have the power to shapeshift into animals.
- Telepathic Suggestion: Liandra's main and most important power was the telepathic Suggestion/connection with her charge liandra has the the power to send gentle suggestions into the minds of her charges to guide them but ultimately the decision is up to the charge her/his self because of free will that God has created.
Even after her fall from grace, Liandra was still a powerful force to be reckoned with, and possessed the abilities of:
- Energy Projection: Liandra had the ability to create and manipulate powerful forms of energy, focusing them and using it to perform specific functions, usually of an offensive nature. Illyria described it as "powerful primal energy rooted in the very forces of creation", and it was even capable of hurting even the most powerful of supernatural beings (such as a Higher Being like the Elder God Moloch & the Old One Illyria), though it could not kill them.
- Superhuman Strength: Liandra possessed and was able to exert a level of physical strength much greater than that of a normal person's or even a supernatural being's. Her superhuman strength enabled her to hurt Malachi, who was a powerful Guardian Angel himself, and even punch a hole through a wall with little or no effort at all.
- Superhuman Speed: Liandra was able to move at speeds much greater than that of a normal person's.
- Superhuman Agility: Liandra was able to move from one motion to another with quickness and ease much greater than those of a normal person's, making her an extremely flexible warrior.
- Optical Energy Blasts: Liandra had the ability to shoot powerful beams of energy from her eyes, which were capable of killing any lesser supernatural beings like vampires and demons, and even hurt Higher Beings though it could not kill them.
- Plant Communication: Like Illyria, Liandra had the ability to communicate with plants, which she used to help convince Illyria to not become her original form of death and destruction.
- Near-Invulnerability: After her fall from grace, Liandra's invulnerability was diminished in the sense that she had to concentrate to access this ability - though she was still capable of being completely unharmed by bullets and fire when she concentrated, she was vulnerable to gases, and could be hurt as easily as any other mortal if she did not focus.
- Levitation: Though she was no longer able to fly due to the loss of her wings and grace, Liandra was nonetheless capable of the ability to propel herself into and move through the air, which she uses to defy gravity and leap long distances. She was also shown to be constantly hovering a few inches above the ground, being unable to set bare foot on it.
- Magic: Even after she fell from grace Liandra has the ability to cast powerful spells.
- Omnilingualism: Liandra had the ability to understand all, if not almost all, languages without any previous training in it.
- Telekinesis: Liandra had the ability to move objects as well as individuals using only the power of her mind. Her telekinesis was shown to be a highly advanced version, given how she was able to mentally move human beings, cars, vans, and even a Higher Being.
- Angelic Telepathic Communication: Even after her fall from grace, Liandra retained the ability to communicate with other Angels telepathically.
- Atmokinesis/Aerokinesis: Even after she fell from Grace Liandra had the abilily to Manipulate the weather like when she was threatning an evil Mortal named Tifaney.
- Telepathic Mind Illusions: Liandra has the power to enter one's mind and create illusions of anything of any kind to deceive mortals.
- Sleep Inducement: Liandra has the power to magically render Mortals asleep.