|The canonicity of this article's subject remains dubious. Though it doesn't contradict official continuity, it has not been referenced in any confirmed canonical material.|
"Killing Time" is a short story of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic comic book series. Written by Douglas Petrie and illustrated by Cliff Richards, it was originally published on January 19, 2000 by Dark Horse Comics.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Millennial fever got you down? Concerns about technological meltdown nagging at your brain? Relax! If you find yourself reading this milestone issue of Comics' Greatest Anthology, you will have survived. Kick off the next thousand years with Buffy the Vampire Slayer in "Killing Time." Buffy has just two minutes to save the earth from a demon that threatens to destroy the world!
Continuity[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Unidentified janitor
- Unidentified Sigma Chi sister I
- Unidentified Sigma Chi sister II
- Unidentified Sigma Chi pledge
Organizations and titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Death count[edit | edit source]
- Ragginor, killed by Buffy Summers.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- This story was originally published in comic anthology Dark Horse Presents #150.
- Originally in black and white, it was remastered full colored by Guy Major when collected in the omnibus.
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Pale Reflections
- Omnibus, Volume 5
- Classic 30: Take Back the Night / Killing Time
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Legacy Edition, Book 2
Pop culture references[edit | edit source]
- A Sigma Chi sister mentions the game Yahtzee.
International titles[edit | edit source]
- Italian: "Tempo Assassino" (Killer Time)