The story is a recounting of the end of Jack the Ripper, who was a vampire. He meets his end at the hands of Inspector James Whitcomb, who, as the lead investigator of the Ripper case, discerned his true nature. Whitcomb was himself a vampire who killed Jack to keep the existence of vampires a secret from the populace.
- The story takes place before the Tales of the Vampires framing story.
- Buffy's first Watcher, Merrick, eventually asserts Jack the Ripper as a vampire, in "The Origin".
Organizations and TitlesEdit
- London Metropolitan Police
- Whitechapel, London, England
- Several women, killed by Jack the Ripper.
- Jack the Ripper, staked by James Whitcomb.
Behind the ScenesEdit
|James Whitcomb - "You should probably thank me, Jack... I've just made you famous."|