| The subject of this article is an undeveloped production.|
While planned to be an official project, it has been canceled in any stage of production.
"Investigator's Casebook" is a book of the Angel Roleplaying Game series. It has subsequently been canceled.
There are a lot of people out there that need help, but are you up to the challenge? Crime, corruption, poverty, drugs, Hollywood starlets, and, oh yeah — a whole lot of demons. This is the book that shows how it all fits together in the City of Angels. Whether you're a noir-ish private eye (ring any bells?), in the LAPD with Kate Lockley, or even a rogue demon hunter trying to find your way around a demon brothel, we've got you covered.
Then again, maybe you're on a darker path. If you're taking money on the side, have a gambling problem, or have gotten an offer you can't refuse, this might be your last chance at redemption-or a way to minimize the pain.
The Investigator's Casebook is a supplement for the Angel roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
- An introduction to running adventures on the mean streets.
- Details about Angel Investigations — the cases they solve and the locations they haunt.
- New character options, plus new weapons and equipment.
- Rules and guidelines for solving cases, collecting evidence, conducting forensics, profiling, interrogating, gambling, and more.
- A detailed look at the world of private eyes — what they do, and how they do it.
- Police work made easy, including a run down of the LAPD, a primer for catching bad guys, and notes on how the federal authorities fit into it all.
- A quick guide to the court system, whether you're prosecuting or defending, and details on prisons in case it all goes wrong.
- A look at life in the urban wasteland, from ladies of the night to gangsters, and the people trying to make things better.
- A ready-to-run adventure taking it to the streets.
Behind the scenes
- Despite never published nor distributed, the "Investigator's Casebook" was fully produced and digitally available among fans.