|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Inca Mummy Girl is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer novel and English language teaching reader. It was written by Jacquie Bloese, based on screenplay by Matt Kiene and Joe Reinkemeyer. It was originally published on September 19, 2005 by Scholastic.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level — Level 2
It's Cultural Exchange Week at Sunnydale High and Xander is excited! Buffy's exchange partner, Ampata, is wonderful. She's young, beautiful… and she likes Xander too! But trouble and Ampata seem to go together. Who's the man with the big knife? And why does she carry a mummy in her bag? Buffy and Giles decide to find out…
With Fact Files on the TV programme, the stars and Inca Mummies!
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- The book is a novelization of "Inca Mummy Girl", including screenshots from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode.
- A version of the novel also features an audiobook in CD format.
- The cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2, along a screenshot of the episode.
Other[edit | edit source]
- The novel anthology The Xander Years, Volume 1 also includes a novelization of the episode, written by Keith R.A. DeCandido.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level - Level 2: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Inca Mummy Girl". Scholastic. Retrieved May 02, 2018.